Part of the vision of Resolution Counseling Professionals has been to contribute to the development of seasoned professionals in the mental health field. As therapists, we invest in training that will enhance the lives of the individuals with whom we work. We journey with them; and just as it takes courage for them to change and grow, it takes resolution and dedication from us. It is hoped these workshops will provide new and interesting ideas in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere to assist you in attaining the professional growth for which you are striving.
This fall is the beginning of a series of workshops. Please check back regularly to see what’s new or what dates have been added to the series. Feel free to call with questions or with suggestions for workshops you’d like to see offered.
Workshops will be provided on a variety of topics that are designed for the beginning and experienced therapist. The goals include:
- Teaching concepts and practical strategies that will add value to the profession and to your individual practice.
- Delivering workshops that will increase your skills as a clinician.
- Providing stimulating workshops that create interest, awareness, and are thought-provoking.
The workshops are approved by LPCA of GA. This indicates that the workshop content and presenter meet or exceed the required standards set by the GA Composite Board.
Most workshops are located at the Hilton Garden Inn easily located off I-20 at exit 199. The hotel includes complimentary wireless internet so feel free to bring your laptop or IPad. The hotel is fresh and new and welcomes your stay.
The Hilton Garden Inn offers a 10% discount for anyone attending the workshops. Please follow this secure link to book your room with the discount.
- February 9, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
- August 10, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
- January 26, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
- May 4, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
- March 9, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- July 13, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- April 20, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- September 14, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- June 22, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- September 21, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm